Enterprise Europe Network office hosted by the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development has a pleasure to invite you to participate in the 5th edition of the international matchmaking event which will be held on 22 September 2015 at the International Trade Fair POLAGRA FOOD in Poznan, Poland.
Who should attend?
SMEs and other entities with a special focus on:
- food & drink
- HoReCa (Hotel/Restaurant/Catering)
- food processing technologies
- packaging & logistics
- to find new commercial and technological partners
- to develop and strengthen business relationships
- to exchange experiences with international business partners
POLAGRA FOOD fair is one of the largest trade fairs for food sector in Central and Eastern Europe (ca 1300 exhibitors from 45 countries, 65 000 professional visitors in 2014). It is organised in parallel with:
- the International Trade Fair of Food Processing Technologies POLAGRA TECH
- the International Trade Fair for Packaging PAKFOOD
- the International Trade Fair for Gastronomy POLAGRA GASTRO
Participation in the matchmaking event is free of charge and includes:
- 1-day entrance ticket to the POLAGRA FOOD fair for 1 person per company for 75 first registered companies! (valid also for POLAGRA TECH, PAKFOOD and POLAGRA GASTRO)
- catalogue entry
- personalised meeting schedule
- coffee breaks & light lunch
- business assistance of Enterprise Europe Network partners before, during and after the event.
The event is organised in the framework of the economic programme of Poland's participation in the World Exhibition EXPO 2015 in Milan.
For complete information about this event, please visit: www.b2match.eu/b2b-food2015
or contact the Organiser:
Polish Agency for Enterprise Development
Aleksandra Wadowska <email@example.com>
Magdalena Zwolińska <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Wojciech Chatys <email@example.com>
For more information about POLAGRA FOOD, please visit: https://jakarta.trade.gov.pl/en/aktualnosci/article/a,54372,POLAGRA_FOOD_International_Trade_Fair_for_Food_2015.html